Thursday 19 March 2009

You Wear The Sun

Song: The Delays - Lillian
Game: Resident Evil 5
DVD: Entourage

'In my dreams I fail to see why you cannot come home with me,
We lay, scheme and play,
Oh, I could touch you, but you'd shimmy away' Delays

Another day gone, another day of hard work, another day of day dreaming, another day closer to the weekend. Spent the majority of the morning listening to The Delays albums, the lyrics always reaches out to me, they have a lot of feeling to them. If we lived in a movie world, and had songs that played during moments of your life, then a lot of Delays would appear in mine. Well, its been a nice day again today, so went to the park during lunch and chilled out for a bit, was nice just sat there. To be honest, I could of so easily just laid their all day, without a worry in the world. But guess that wouldn't of gone down too well with the boss. Think I just needed some time away from the office and the deadline we had. It's not even been a bad deadline week, kind of flowed smoothly, which is always good. So not really that sure what was going through my head.

The good weather carried on into the night. Was walking through town today after football and saw the Cathedral, thought it looked really nice. Then had another scrubs day dream moment... until the bus came.

No comments:

Post a Comment