Friday 6 March 2009

Winter's Memory Of Summer

Song: The Killers - Losing Touch
Game: Street Fighter IV
DVD: Resident Evil Degeneration

Monday already, where do these weekends go. I Spent the weekend in Swansea this week with the Claremont gang. Had a brilliant time over there, getting into the usual mischief, like old times. Sophie lived right next to a beach, she said she hardly goes there, but if I lived next to a beach, I would be down there everyday with a a bottle of whiskey, writing songs (well, not whiskey, as I can't drink it anymore, and also not writing songs, as I'm not very good at that) but you get the jist of it. I mean, it wasn't exactly hot in Swansea, nor was the whether that great, but the feeling I had stood on that freezing beach was how it would of felt like if I was stood there on a hot summers evening. For a moment, my mind was free from everything, all the responsibilities, all the troubles, all the hassle. It was a really nice weekend I had with my old crew, made me realise how much I really do miss them, with us all living so far from each other now, we made the most of it. Now I'm back in Bath, its back to reality, all responsibilities, all the troubles, all the hassle, but I guess thats life...


2 comments: