Wednesday 18 March 2009

Lost in a Melody

Song: Nine Inch Nails - The Hand That Feeds
Game: Resident Evil 5
DVD: Entourage

I keep on having one of those Scrubs moments lately, you know the ones, where JD day dreams randomly. I was sat at my desk staring at the computer, listening to some Felix Da Housecat, praying for no more character cutouts, when I would just drift off in my own little world. Not entirely sure what I was thinking about, well, maybe I do. Anyhow, its probably more thinking than I should do to be honest. I just end up winding myself up about certain things, which I promised myself not to when I left Uni and stepped into the real world, but hey, what can you do, Can't really help how you feel.

It was such a beautiful day today as well, the sun was out in the sky shining his fiery face down on us. The office was getting well stuffy, think Future are being a bit tight on the air-con. Was rather depressing sitting in the at my desk during lunch whilst the sun was outside, so went for a nice walk around town. Bought my first ice cream of the year, from the Real Italian Ice Cream Company, Was a tough decision which flavour to go for, but settled on biscotti flavour, it had a whole doughnut shape biscotti on the top on this one, that sold it to me, was awesome. All good things come to an end though, was 1:59, so had to head back to the office for 3 more hours of day dreaming...

No comments:

Post a Comment