Saturday 9 May 2009

New Divide

Song: Boycom - Push Your ways
Game: FIFA 2009
DVD: 24 Season 7

The New Transformers trailer is out. OH MY GOD!!! It looks absolutely amazing, sent shivers down my spine when I watch it. The sequel to the 2007 smash hit, sees the return of the Autobots battling out with the Decepticons.

Everything about the film looks incredible, the fight scenes, the effects, the robots, Megan Fox returns, which always helps. Oh, another thing, Hugo Weaving reprises his role as Megatron as well, fuck yeah!! We need a film with amazing special effects like this to come out, so bored of all that crap Oscar chasing films that come out each year that receives so much praise. Yes we get it, The Nazis are bad. 

Anyways, Transformers is only 1 of only 2 films I want to watch this year, the other one features robots as well. But enough talking, check the trailer out and enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Boycom, eh? I know those guys. Awesomeness.

    As for Transformers... I thought the first film was terrible! But then again I was never into Transformers as a kid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Saw the band in Moles a few weeks ago, got their CD, thought they were pretty awesome.

    WHAT!!! The first film was awesome, and the new one looks even more awesomer. I wasn't a big fan as a kid, i liked them, but not big fan, but the film versions looks immense!

    ReplyDelete