Monday 23 February 2009

GamesMaster goes Mad(World)

Song: Noisettes - Don't Upset the Rhythm 
Game: Left 4 Dead 
DVD: Mock the week: Too hot for TV 

Here is a rare chance I got to experiment with the layout of GamesMaster. We normally stick to strict styles throughout the magazine each month, but here I have used the style from the new Sega game, Madworld, as inspiration for the layout of this preview. As the game only uses red, black and white (and yellow for some of the text, but rare) colours through the game, I decided to apply this effect to this spread, even the writers picture is black and white.

Im pretty happy about this, probably one of my favourite pages I've done. Even the people at Sega said the page was really cool, and they were happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment