Tuesday 5 May 2009

Believe in What You Want

Song: Lily Allen - Not Fair
Game: Worms
DVD: American Dad Season 4

Went to Bristol Zoo the other day. Was the first time I've been to the zoo in over 15 years, so was quite strange to see how much has changed in that time. Was cool to see certain animals there though. My favorites were the penguins and the Meerkats, they looked pretty awesome. I really wanted to take a penguin home with me and keep it in the fridge. Also, The meerkats were well cute, there was a family of them in their little section, how they stand up and look around was cool. I can remember seeing this documentary on Meerkats one afternoon (The summer I didn't have a job was rather boring at home) and its always been one of those animals I would love to have, take good care of it like any other pet. But, It looks like one of those things that I will never have now, as I found out its illegal to have Meerkats as pets. So doesn't matter how hard I try, its not going to happen any time soon. Maybe one day in the future though, I could get my hands on a little Meerkat all to myself.

How Awesome are Meerkats!

1 comment:

  1. Solution: get a cat and teach it how to stand on its hind legs.

    ReplyDelete