Friday 10 April 2009

Music Is My Radar

Song: Fall Out Boy - I Don't Care
Game: Call Of Duty 4
DVD: American Dad

Not much to write today, but feel I should write something. I had a look at my most played songs on iTunes. The top 40 most played I have on is quite random, but I like a good variation of things. So, here's my 5 most played songs since 2006.

1.Exitlude - The Killers 84 plays
Probably because its quite a short song, but it is a lovely song to reminisce to. Each time this is played, a montage of the good times of Uni goes through my head.

2.Acceptable in The 80s (Radio Edit) - Calvin Harris 82 plays
Always a good song to play to get the night started. Get you into the mood, ready for some dancing. Cant beat a bit of 80's inspired electro pop. 

3.Smile - Lily Allen 73 plays
This song cheers me up, a nice happy song. Played this quite a bit when Lily first appeared on the music scene.

4.When Your Heart Stops Beating - +44 73 plays
Surprise this is so high up, but guess I did play it loads during Uni, nice fast paced song with plenty of emotion in the lyrics.

5.Whoo! Alright-Yeah... Uh Huh - The Rapture 67 plays
A good summery song that I played loads...(in the summer I guess). It's just an upbeat tune that helps motivate me for the day.

My iTunes top 50 most played, its random and some songs are bad, I know

3 comments:

  1. Errrr....thats my sisters.... Is that a believable answer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S Theres worst things on my iTunes than that though.

    ReplyDelete