Sunday 10 January 2010

This Month, Day 10

Song: Rodrigo y Gabrielai - Hanuman
Game: Assassins Creed 2
DVD: Kung Fu Panda

Its another year, and I'm getting older so thought I will write a random old man rant. 5 things that really annoy me that really shouldn't.

1. People who talk on their phones whilst getting on the bus. Seriously, it takes less than 30 seconds to pay for a bus fare. Stop talking, and pay the bus driver. Why continue talking, struggle to get your fucking bus fare out, delaying the already delayed bus even more. Also ,why didn't you have your money ready... Man, I want to punch you in the face.

2. People who walk out of shops and stand in the door way deciding what to do. Fuck off out of my way, theres other people who want to get out as well, just move to the side, don't stand in front of the door.

3. People who use self checkouts and not have a clue what to do. Don't use it, use a till, your holding everyone else up. The time you figure out how to use it, you may as well of queued up at the long queue.

4. Loud kids. When your on a bus full of college or school kids, there is always one twat that makes the most noise. Thinks hes funny, taking the piss out of others, very loud, sings, brags about nonsense. You know the one I mean. Man, I wish someone would shut him up.

5. Girls that screech 'Oh my God, oh my God' when they see something. No one cares. SHUT UP BITCH!


Peter knows what I'm talking about.

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with all of these, I remember waiting behind a woman in tesco using a self-checkout machine and trying to scan an apple

    ReplyDelete