Wednesday 25 March 2009

Airside by Airside

Song: Lemon Jelly - Elements
Game: Resident Evil 5
DVD: Family Guy

Its been well over a year now since I last invested in a graphic design book. There are plenty out there that I want, but none that I really want. Until today, my friend over at Twelveten, James Mason, spotted on the Airside website, the new book coming out soon, simply named Airside by Airside: The Book. The book tells the story of Airside, from the beginning to present. It showcases most of their work they have done (Lemon Jelly, Coca-Cola, MTV), from initial ideas to story boards to final outcome. It will also include many double page spreads of their award winning designs.

I have always loved their style of work, Airside is a company I would love to work for one day. But until that day, I will just have look at this lovely book.



2 comments:

  1. heh i've not bought a book since uni times! might check this one out as it looks pretty good!

    -greggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a good book, looks really nice, think you can get inspired from it. its only £23 from amazon, cheaper than the offcial site, which is £35!!! Buy it!!!!

    ReplyDelete